People who have bought an anal plug at some point in their lives know how difficult it is to choose the right one from so many models. What material to choose, what shape, size ? Of all the choices, metal and steel seem to be the favourites of the general public. Mainly because they are durable, safe for the body, waterproof and hygienic.
In addition, they are not porous, which means that there is no way for bacteria to enter the material ! In spite of all these advantages, people still have many questions, which is why we have created this article in order to best answer users.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A METAL ANAL PLUG
Beginning users or those considering using one may find the metal anal plug a bit intimidating.
Anal plug-ins are among the least known sex-toys, so they often create uncertainty for those who wish to use them. The idea that they can be uncomfortable and painful leaves people in doubt and indecision.
Well, without adding to the suspense, they’re neither one nor the other. In fact, they each have their own advantages and their shape is designed for the anus, which makes them extremely pleasant and satisfying to use !
The only rule of thumb with an anal plug: Use lots of lubricant.
The main advantage of a metal anal plug is obviously its design, which allows the user to experience sensual and intense anal stimulation.
Another advantage is that metal is a firm material that does not deform during use (unlike silicones). The shapes of metal plugs can differ from each other, which means that they usually have several purposes.
For example, anal stimulation enthusiasts who wish to massage their prostate can get an anal plug with a specific shape. Otherwise, if they want to target another hot spot, there is probably a metal anal plug with the corresponding shape. This is called targeted stimulation.
The metal anal plugs are also extremely smooth and adapted to the body. This is very handy for beginners who want to try everything slowly for the first time.
In addition, it is the ideal material if you want to wear your anal plug for long periods of time.
EVEN MORE ADVANTAGES
- Easy to clean: sterilizing the metal plug after use couldn’t be easier. Just leave it in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Outstanding aesthetics : it’s really hard not to notice the sparkle of a shiny metal plug once it’s displayed somewhere. There are many colors, patterns, designs and textures to choose from, and they are all amazing. Some enthusiasts even consider them a work of art and exhibit them at home. Some go so far as to make them into outdoor works (Plug Anal place Vendôme).
- They allow the play of temperatures: The metal being very conductive it is possible to make it warm or cool by passing it under water in order to experiment new incredible sensations.
THE DANGERS OF METAL PLUGS
- Potential Injury: This happens very rarely but there is a small risk that people who use a metal anal plug will experience bleeding, discomfort and pain. This may be due to several reasons. Most of the time this is due to an unsuitable size (too big) because the sphincters are not yet accustomed to it.
- The use of a lubricant is absolutely necessary: metal plugs are generally stronger and heavier, and people use them for more intense stimulation. As such, they require the use of a lubricant.
The final word
There, now you know everything you need to know about metal plugs.
There is nothing extraordinary about their use, i.e. they work almost like any other anal plug. However, they have several advantages that set them apart from others.
These include their finesse, visual appeal, ease of maintenance and ability to stimulate specific points.
Overall, metal and steel plugs are very safe if used correctly, which is why they are the most popular. However, it is important to consider the properties of each product before you buy and choose the one that suits your body.
Once you have found the ideal solution, you will never be able to use another one. It sure is !